Sunday, January 19, 2014

Commitment



"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between."

C2: 25 mins.- active recovery


                      12 min. EMOM: 1 Snatch #153

It was saturday evening and I still had training to complete.  I was tired, cold and all I wanted to do was snuggle up on the couch and take a nap.  It was left over training that maybe I could skip if I really wanted too, but I don't ever do that.  I asked Jade if he would come and squat with me, but he wanted to nap on the coach instead.  I somehow picked myself up off the coach and went into the basement to train.  One thing I'm great at is motivating myself to train and get work done.  I train most of the time by myself (a few times a week I'm lucky and get to train with Laura), training by myself is hard at times, but I'm use to it.  I ended up having a blast Saturday night training, rocking out to silly girl music in the basement and had Mac watching my every move.  I made a commitment and that is to become the best athlete in this sport I can be.  I will not stop till I get there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment